Greater Boston; Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit
Iraq hostages and Bush at UN / Garrels book / MFA Art Deco exhibit
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Greater Boston
- Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Danger is increasing in Baghdad. Insurgents aim to liberate the land and move onto other Islamic countries. US is reactive because of the chaos rather than conduct an organized offensive strategy. 2) NPR correspondent Anne Garrels recounts in her book the harrowing experience of covering the Iraq war. 3) Sumptuous examples of Art Deco on exhibit at MFA illustrate the widespread influence of the style on clothing, jewelry, furniture, functional objects, graphic arts, film, engineering, transportation.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit,” 09/21/2004, GBH Archives, accessed December 9, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA9AB05547844DA4ADB46BB6EE3977E4.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit.” 09/21/2004. GBH Archives. Web. December 9, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA9AB05547844DA4ADB46BB6EE3977E4>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA9AB05547844DA4ADB46BB6EE3977E4