Masters Of Technology
Masters of Technology - Volume 1, Tape 2 HV (home video) Master
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Masters Of Technology
- Series Description
Masters of Technology is a 5-part documentary miniseries in which each half-hour episode features some of the most prominent experts in the world of technology. Co-produced by Docere Digital Studios and ZONE3, in association with WGBH and Scientific American, the series is hosted by the award-winning CBC broadcaster Evan Solomon, who interviews Geoffrey Ballard on environmental technology, Burt Rutan on aeronautic technology, Robert Langer on biomedical technology, Vinton Cerf on Internet technology and Donna Shirley on space technology. 5 x 30 minutes, 2002 Series release date: 2002
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Docere Digital Studios (Series Producer)
- Zone3 Inc. (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Masters Of Technology,” GBH Archives, accessed December 9, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B84390624FB4465984FD5059AADF173F.
- MLA: “Masters Of Technology.” GBH Archives. Web. December 9, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B84390624FB4465984FD5059AADF173F>.
- APA: Masters Of Technology. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B84390624FB4465984FD5059AADF173F