Evening at Pops; Peggy Lee
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Peggy Lee
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Peggy Lee and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Sibelius: Alla Marcia fro Karelia Suite Suppe: Overture to the Beautiful Galatea Strauss: Accelerations, Waltzes Duncan: Love Song Gates: Clouds Berlin: Always Rodgers: Wait Til You See Him Gershwin: I've Got A Cursh On You Randall: When I Found You Warren/Gordon: The More I See You Rain/Kahal: I'll Be Seeing You Mason (arr.): Many Happy Returns Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered Singin' in the Rain Charmaine Alexander's Ragtime Band
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Peggy Lee,” 06/15/1974, GBH Archives, accessed February 28, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B4EE860ECFB44D7EBF84A3007C72AF25.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Peggy Lee.” 06/15/1974. GBH Archives. Web. February 28, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B4EE860ECFB44D7EBF84A3007C72AF25>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Peggy Lee. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B4EE860ECFB44D7EBF84A3007C72AF25