Group, The; How the Election Will Affect Business
11/12/96 Election's Impact on Business
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- How the Election Will Affect Business
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Jay Fitzgerald, Managing editor, Boston Business Journal; Paul Guzzi, President, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce; John McLaughlin, executive producer and host, The McLaughlin Group; Ira Jackson, Executive vice president, BankBoston; Joan Vennochi, Business columnist, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; How the Election Will Affect Business,” 11/12/1996, GBH Archives, accessed December 4, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B49CF647902842B486EDF01C6B8A3B4A.
- MLA: “Group, The; How the Election Will Affect Business.” 11/12/1996. GBH Archives. Web. December 4, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B49CF647902842B486EDF01C6B8A3B4A>.
- APA: Group, The; How the Election Will Affect Business. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B49CF647902842B486EDF01C6B8A3B4A