Group, The; standoff between the FBI and Freemen of Montana, The
4/3/96 FBI and Montana
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- standoff between the FBI and Freemen of Montana, The
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Stone, Professor of law and psychiatry, Harvard Law School; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Chip Berlet, Political Research Associates; James Corcoran, Author, Bitter Harvest; Charles Sennott, Reporter, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; standoff between the FBI and Freemen of Montana, The,” 04/03/1996, GBH Archives, accessed November 30, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B32589601EDC43B2AE91DCC0EAE0CD0D.
- MLA: “Group, The; standoff between the FBI and Freemen of Montana, The.” 04/03/1996. GBH Archives. Web. November 30, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B32589601EDC43B2AE91DCC0EAE0CD0D>.
- APA: Group, The; standoff between the FBI and Freemen of Montana, The. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B32589601EDC43B2AE91DCC0EAE0CD0D