FRONTLINE Special Report; Decade of Destruction: Mountains of Gold
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- FRONTLINE Special Report
- Decade of Destruction: Mountains of Gold
- Program Number
- Series Description
Since January 1983, FRONTLINE has served as American public television's - PBS - flagship public affairs series. Hailed upon its television broadcast debut as "the last best hope for broadcast documentaries," FRONTLINE's stature over 23 years is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human experience. Series release date: 1/1983
- Program Description
The world's largest untapped gold reserves are the object of an Amazon gold rush, as the government battles 200,000 illegal prospectors who swarm over private gold reserves in the rain forest. As security forces track the prospectors, the government fights to protect the world's largest untapped gold reserves.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Fanning, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Decade of Destruction: Mountains of Gold,” GBH Archives, accessed January 17, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B0CA6C32F0A249708511BEEAC3A8E275.
- MLA: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Decade of Destruction: Mountains of Gold.” GBH Archives. Web. January 17, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B0CA6C32F0A249708511BEEAC3A8E275>.
- APA: FRONTLINE Special Report; Decade of Destruction: Mountains of Gold. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B0CA6C32F0A249708511BEEAC3A8E275