Developing Minds; Memory
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Developing Minds
- Program Number
- Series Description
This groundbreaking multimedia library is designed to help parents and teachers of elementary and middle-school children explore differences in learning through the approach and conceptual framework of developmental-behavioral pediatrician, author, and professor Dr. Mel Levine. Whether you are just beginning to suspect a learning problem or are looking for new ways to address ongoing issues, Developing Minds and the information provided can help you recognize and respond to specific difficulties that children experience.
These videos feature real classrooms and homes, complete with all the challenges and successes that teachers, children, and parents face. As you watch, you'll learn to recognize learning difficulties and some of the neurodevelopmental functions involved, and build a common language for effective home and school communication. Ultimately, you will be better able to address the learning difficulties of children that you know.
Multivideo sets have been arranged around particular learning difficulties and problem clusters, with many combinations to choose from. Individual videos and accompanying guides are also available. Series release date: 1999
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Gay, Philip (Series Producer)
- Houghton, Denny (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Developing Minds; Memory,” 02/15/2001, GBH Archives, accessed December 9, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AFEEDE894DCC45E98062B75CD1F47D99.
- MLA: “Developing Minds; Memory.” 02/15/2001. GBH Archives. Web. December 9, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AFEEDE894DCC45E98062B75CD1F47D99>.
- APA: Developing Minds; Memory. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AFEEDE894DCC45E98062B75CD1F47D99