What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What's Happening Mr. Silver
- Magazine Show
- Program Number
- Series Description
This series experiments with new form and new ways of handling its subject matter by incorporating a youthful style and sense of concern. Series release date: 1967
- Program Description
David Silver and Russ Connor anchor an irreverent news magazine style show that includes an interview with Bill Cosby regarding Eartha Kitt’s recent anti Vietnam war sentiments; anti Vietnam war commentary by Howard Zinn; remote interviews featuring vintage clothing store owner “Harry the Greek”; a visit to a Boston head shop; art and film reviews; and a countdown of the five worst pop songs of the week. 1/17/1968.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Barzyk, Fred (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show,” 01/17/1968, GBH Archives, accessed December 10, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A83EAD167525459D9EBD3655430526C6.
- MLA: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show.” 01/17/1968. GBH Archives. Web. December 10, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A83EAD167525459D9EBD3655430526C6>.
- APA: What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A83EAD167525459D9EBD3655430526C6