What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- What's Happening Mr. Silver
- Magazine Show
- Program Number
- Series Description
This series experiments with new form and new ways of handling its subject matter by incorporating a youthful style and sense of concern. Series release date: 1967
- Program Description
David Silver and Russ Connor anchor an irreverent news magazine style show that includes an interview with Bill Cosby regarding Eartha Kitt’s recent anti Vietnam war sentiments; anti Vietnam war commentary by Howard Zinn; remote interviews featuring vintage clothing store owner “Harry the Greek”; a visit to a Boston head shop; art and film reviews; and a countdown of the five worst pop songs of the week. 1/17/1968.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Barzyk, Fred (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show,” 01/17/1968, GBH Archives, accessed February 25, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A83EAD167525459D9EBD3655430526C6.
- MLA: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show.” 01/17/1968. GBH Archives. Web. February 25, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A83EAD167525459D9EBD3655430526C6>.
- APA: What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A83EAD167525459D9EBD3655430526C6