Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit
5/2/96 Lewis Lawsuit
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Michael Blowen, Columnist, The Boston Globe; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Robert Mayer, Forensic psychiatrist, Boston VA Hospital.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit,” 05/02/1996, GBH Archives, accessed December 2, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A34CA53FA68F4AC786D053153EB614B3.
- MLA: “Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit.” 05/02/1996. GBH Archives. Web. December 2, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A34CA53FA68F4AC786D053153EB614B3>.
- APA: Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A34CA53FA68F4AC786D053153EB614B3