Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit
5/2/96 Lewis Lawsuit
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Michael Blowen, Columnist, The Boston Globe; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Robert Mayer, Forensic psychiatrist, Boston VA Hospital.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit,” 05/02/1996, GBH Archives, accessed January 20, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A34CA53FA68F4AC786D053153EB614B3.
- MLA: “Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit.” 05/02/1996. GBH Archives. Web. January 20, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A34CA53FA68F4AC786D053153EB614B3>.
- APA: Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A34CA53FA68F4AC786D053153EB614B3