Group, The; Shortening the legislative year
3/20/95 Legislative Year
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Shortening the legislative year
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Eileen McNamara, columnist, The Boston Globe; George Bachrach, Former state senator,Senior vice president, Share Group; Eve Epstein, Managing editor, WBUR radio; David Lionett, financial planner, Former Republican state represenative; James Roosevelt, Health care Attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Shortening the legislative year,” 03/20/1995, GBH Archives, accessed December 2, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9CC71A3F40D84CC2A3A1C4A6E55E10F0.
- MLA: “Group, The; Shortening the legislative year.” 03/20/1995. GBH Archives. Web. December 2, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9CC71A3F40D84CC2A3A1C4A6E55E10F0>.
- APA: Group, The; Shortening the legislative year. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9CC71A3F40D84CC2A3A1C4A6E55E10F0