Group, The; Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling
7/13/93 Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: David Rosenbaum, Critic, Improper Bostonian, Author, Sasha's Trick; Elizabeth Bartholet, professor of law, Harvard Law School; author, Family Bonds: Adoption and the politics of parenting; Susan Miller-Havens, educational director, American Adoption Congress; Paula Mackin, adoption attorney and adoptive parent; Austin Lawrence, licensed social worker.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling,” 07/13/1993, GBH Archives, accessed December 11, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9A7A1D0518B14993BE91E65972DD8038.
- MLA: “Group, The; Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling.” 07/13/1993. GBH Archives. Web. December 11, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9A7A1D0518B14993BE91E65972DD8038>.
- APA: Group, The; Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9A7A1D0518B14993BE91E65972DD8038