Group, The; Male / Female Humor: Crossing the Line
11/25/97 Male / Female Humor: Crossing the line
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Male / Female Humor: Crossing the Line
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Christopher Ricks, Professor of English, Boston University; Marcia Folsom, professor of literature, Wheelock College; Nancy Cott, professor of history, Yale University; David Rosenbaum, Critic, Improper Bostonian, Author, Sasha's Trick; Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Male / Female Humor: Crossing the Line,” 11/25/1991, GBH Archives, accessed January 21, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_99D667E537684C4A97F0D440F618AACD.
- MLA: “Group, The; Male / Female Humor: Crossing the Line.” 11/25/1991. GBH Archives. Web. January 21, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_99D667E537684C4A97F0D440F618AACD>.
- APA: Group, The; Male / Female Humor: Crossing the Line. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_99D667E537684C4A97F0D440F618AACD