Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Columbus, OH
Antiques Roadshow 1827 Vintage Columbus, First Airdate: 6/30/2014 EE Master - Texted, Mixed
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage Columbus, OH
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Columbus, OH,” 06/30/2014, GBH Archives, accessed January 28, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98A086B59689423CA69C47CC6470CC3F.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Columbus, OH.” 06/30/2014. GBH Archives. Web. January 28, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98A086B59689423CA69C47CC6470CC3F>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Columbus, OH. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98A086B59689423CA69C47CC6470CC3F