Group, The; Human Rights: Year in Review
The Group on Human Rights: Year in Review, 12.13.95, with Susannah Sirkin, Joshua Rubenstein, Shen tong, Martin Diskin, Alan Berger
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Human Rights: Year in Review
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Martin Diskin, professor of anthropology, MIT; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Susannah Sirkin, Deputy director, Physicians for Human Rights; Shen Tong, President, Democracy for China Fund.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Human Rights: Year in Review,” 12/13/1995, GBH Archives, accessed October 3, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DC4A0E4C73946F292F956026FDA23FF.
- MLA: “Group, The; Human Rights: Year in Review.” 12/13/1995. GBH Archives. Web. October 3, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DC4A0E4C73946F292F956026FDA23FF>.
- APA: Group, The; Human Rights: Year in Review. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DC4A0E4C73946F292F956026FDA23FF