Group, The; Boston Police / Fear City campaign
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Boston Police / Fear City campaign
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Michael Kozu, Assistant Program Director, Dorchester Youth Collaborative, Boston Police Practices Coalition; Peter Gelzinis, columnist, Boston Herald; Kevin Cullen, reporter, The Boston Globe; Jack McDevitt, criminologist, Northeastern University; Karen MacNutt, legal editor, Women and Guns magazine.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Boston Police / Fear City campaign,” 12/01/1993, GBH Archives, accessed February 26, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CA20C001D7C44849444F971BE5EF488.
- MLA: “Group, The; Boston Police / Fear City campaign.” 12/01/1993. GBH Archives. Web. February 26, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CA20C001D7C44849444F971BE5EF488>.
- APA: Group, The; Boston Police / Fear City campaign. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CA20C001D7C44849444F971BE5EF488