Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters
NIGHT IN OLD VIENNA R.PETERS
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evening at Pops
- Roberta Peters
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Roberta Peters and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Schrammel: Vienna Forever Mozart: Eine Kleine Nactmusik Mozart: Ache Ich Liebte from Abduction Strauss: Voices of Spring Strauss: Blue Danube Waltzes Lehar: Merry Widow Waltz Strauss, O.: My Hero from Chocolate Soldier Strauss: Laughing Song (Die Fledermaus) Strauss, J.: Feurfest Polka Strauss, E.: Fast Track Polka
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters,” 07/07/1972, GBH Archives, accessed December 3, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8736563544544D718F891B16BE075B64.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters.” 07/07/1972. GBH Archives. Web. December 3, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8736563544544D718F891B16BE075B64>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8736563544544D718F891B16BE075B64