Evening at Pops; Roberta Flack
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evening at Pops
- Roberta Flack
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Roberta Flack and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Gounod: Cortege (The Queen of Sheba) Rossini: Overture to The Barber of Seville De Falla: Ritual Fire Dance Ashford/Simpson: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Dylan: Just Like A Woman MacColl: The First Time... (a capella) Mitchell/Green/Jackson: Let's Stay Together Davis: I Believe in Music Kern: Selections from Showboat Weill-Mason: Mack the Knife
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Flack,” 02/08/1973, GBH Archives, accessed December 9, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_84E92203F459442685D4F3F4C2C669D0.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Flack.” 02/08/1973. GBH Archives. Web. December 9, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_84E92203F459442685D4F3F4C2C669D0>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Roberta Flack. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_84E92203F459442685D4F3F4C2C669D0