Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint"
8/9/96 Rereading Portnoy's Complaint
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint"
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Douglas Bauer, author, The Very Air; Sue Miller, author, The Distinguished Guest; Askold Melnyczuk, editor, Agni ; Alex Johnson, author and lecturer, Wellesley College; Sven Birkerts, author, The Gutenberg Elegies.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint",” 08/09/1996, GBH Archives, accessed December 10, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_771C78F5F103466F81A124237BC1297F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint".” 08/09/1996. GBH Archives. Web. December 10, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_771C78F5F103466F81A124237BC1297F>.
- APA: Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint". Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_771C78F5F103466F81A124237BC1297F