Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint"
8/9/96 Rereading Portnoy's Complaint
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint"
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Douglas Bauer, author, The Very Air; Sue Miller, author, The Distinguished Guest; Askold Melnyczuk, editor, Agni ; Alex Johnson, author and lecturer, Wellesley College; Sven Birkerts, author, The Gutenberg Elegies.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint",” 08/09/1996, GBH Archives, accessed January 25, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_771C78F5F103466F81A124237BC1297F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint".” 08/09/1996. GBH Archives. Web. January 25, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_771C78F5F103466F81A124237BC1297F>.
- APA: Group, The; Rereading "Portnoy's Complaint". Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_771C78F5F103466F81A124237BC1297F