Group, The; Politics and the gender gap
5/6/96 Gender Gap
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Politics and the gender gap
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: William Mayer, ID Author, The Divided Democrats ; Professor of political science, Northeastern University; Rachelle Cohen, Editorial page editor, Boston Herald; Leslie Goodman, Deputy chief of staff for Governor Pete Wilson; Elizabeth Sherman, director, Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy, UMass Boston; Kathy Whitmire, former Mayor of Houston, Texas, President and CEO.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Politics and the gender gap,” 05/06/1996, GBH Archives, accessed September 27, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_69F6FA9D52C442E0A7A61DBDD62EBBAE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Politics and the gender gap.” 05/06/1996. GBH Archives. Web. September 27, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_69F6FA9D52C442E0A7A61DBDD62EBBAE>.
- APA: Group, The; Politics and the gender gap. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_69F6FA9D52C442E0A7A61DBDD62EBBAE