Group, The; Clinton Foreign Policy Choices
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Clinton Foreign Policy Choices
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Jack Beatty, Senior editor, The Atlantic Monthly; John Beaven, Save the Children, UK; Jennifer Leaning, Medical director, health centers division, Harvard Community Health Plan, Physicians for Human Rights; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Fareed Zakaria, managing editor, Foreign Affairs.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Clinton Foreign Policy Choices,” GBH Archives, accessed January 24, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_66AD32BAD9284FE3A4F11BDA710F102B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Clinton Foreign Policy Choices.” GBH Archives. Web. January 24, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_66AD32BAD9284FE3A4F11BDA710F102B>.
- APA: Group, The; Clinton Foreign Policy Choices. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_66AD32BAD9284FE3A4F11BDA710F102B