Group, The; Clinton Foreign Policy Choices
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Clinton Foreign Policy Choices
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Jack Beatty, Senior editor, The Atlantic Monthly; John Beaven, Save the Children, UK; Jennifer Leaning, Medical director, health centers division, Harvard Community Health Plan, Physicians for Human Rights; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Fareed Zakaria, managing editor, Foreign Affairs.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Clinton Foreign Policy Choices,” GBH Archives, accessed December 4, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_66AD32BAD9284FE3A4F11BDA710F102B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Clinton Foreign Policy Choices.” GBH Archives. Web. December 4, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_66AD32BAD9284FE3A4F11BDA710F102B>.
- APA: Group, The; Clinton Foreign Policy Choices. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_66AD32BAD9284FE3A4F11BDA710F102B