Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Forehand
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
Vic introduces you to his “laugh and win” philosophy and dispels the common myths about the forehand stroke.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Forehand,” GBH Archives, accessed October 3, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_660A57D7903743C1A93FA29A7D20564F.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Forehand.” GBH Archives. Web. October 3, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_660A57D7903743C1A93FA29A7D20564F>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Forehand. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_660A57D7903743C1A93FA29A7D20564F