Education And Race Relations; Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II
Approximate date: 1965
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Education And Race Relations
- Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Part two of a two part lecture by Dr,. Jean D. Grambs, Associate Professor of Education, University of Maryland. Recorded in the WGBH studios, 8/18/1965, B&W directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Race and Ethnicity
- Social Issues
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II,” GBH Archives, accessed November 28, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_621698BB713D42F29C92B073420C51A6.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II.” GBH Archives. Web. November 28, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_621698BB713D42F29C92B073420C51A6>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Techniques In Human Relations Education, Part II. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_621698BB713D42F29C92B073420C51A6