America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin
WGBH HD Master, Captioned 80/ 24 PsF, 64/ 60i
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- America’s Ballroom Challenge
- America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 2006
Over the course of five weeks, top ballroom dancers compete at the world's largest ballroom dancing competition, in Columbus, Ohio. the series takes viewers onto the dance floor and behind the scenes as 24 couples compete for the ultimate dance title. Series release date: 2006
- Program Description
Dancing doesn’t get any hotter than International Latin. Dazzling footwork, provocative moves and skimpy costumes define this sizzling style. The couples perform five dances—cha cha, samba, rumba, paso doble and jive—each one in its own way reflecting the timeless dance of seduction between a man and a woman. The fiercely competitive Latin couples attract the judges’ attention with flamboyant hair and makeup, dazzling accessories…and costumes that leave just enough to the imagination.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin,” 02/20/2008, GBH Archives, accessed December 3, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E64577F9F5E4B08ADBB5A2C3C7A33D5.
- MLA: “America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin.” 02/20/2008. GBH Archives. Web. December 3, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E64577F9F5E4B08ADBB5A2C3C7A33D5>.
- APA: America’s Ballroom Challenge; America’s Ballroom Challenge 2008: International Latin. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5E64577F9F5E4B08ADBB5A2C3C7A33D5