Evening at Pops; Sammy Davis, Jr.
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Evening at Pops
- Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Sammy Davis, Jr. joins the Boston Pops for a night of musical splendor.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Sammy Davis, Jr.,” 05/15/1987, GBH Archives, accessed November 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5C19451287274906B8F96C86FB46A2E8.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Sammy Davis, Jr..” 05/15/1987. GBH Archives. Web. November 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5C19451287274906B8F96C86FB46A2E8>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Sammy Davis, Jr.. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5C19451287274906B8F96C86FB46A2E8