Julia Child and More Company; Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Julia Child and More Company
- Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered March 1980
Food, glorious food- from intimate dinners to stylish lunches to lavish buffets - is the center of attention as Julia Child opens her new television series. This sequel to Julia Child and Company features brand-new recipes, out-of -the-ordinary menus, and unusual ways with old favorites, with each of the 13 new shows focusing around a specific meal or event.
See Prime Time March 1980 for cover story.
13 Episodes, broadcast March-May, 1980 Series release date: 3/1980
- Program Description
Julia prepares fresh asparagus; stuffed hen bonne femme, steamed rich, green salad, and - get ready for a triple waistline threat - Bombe aux Trois Chocolats.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Julia Child and More Company; Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner,” 09/26/1979, GBH Archives, accessed December 8, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_584D9F320FE04311B727DEEEB7956582.
- MLA: “Julia Child and More Company; Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner.” 09/26/1979. GBH Archives. Web. December 8, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_584D9F320FE04311B727DEEEB7956582>.
- APA: Julia Child and More Company; Old Fashioned Chicken Dinner. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_584D9F320FE04311B727DEEEB7956582