Antiques Roadshow; Antiques Roadshow Favorites
EE Master-Compilation: Favorites-813K2-repack
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Antiques Roadshow
- Antiques Roadshow Favorites
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
In this one-hour special retrospective, "ANTIQUES ROADSHOW Favorites," we relive some of the most memorable — and emotional — discoveries of the series' eight years on PBS. Highlights include an original luncheon menu from the Titanic , estimated to be worth $75,000 to $100,000; an Alaskan Eskimo helmet purchased at a flea market (and held together with tape), valued at $65,000 to $75,000; and a "Tiffany" vase whose real value leaves its owners speechless.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Antiques Roadshow Favorites,” 11/29/2004, GBH Archives, accessed December 5, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FDF10E4320E430BAE907077B66FE0BE.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Antiques Roadshow Favorites.” 11/29/2004. GBH Archives. Web. December 5, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FDF10E4320E430BAE907077B66FE0BE>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Antiques Roadshow Favorites. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4FDF10E4320E430BAE907077B66FE0BE