Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evening at Symphony
- OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
OZAWA Conducting: Mozart: Impressario; Bach: Violin Concerto in E - Itzhak Perlman; Berg: Violin Concerto
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG,” 12/11/1980, GBH Archives, accessed October 4, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3157619A9A9F4478B72174593F6FDCF2.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG.” 12/11/1980. GBH Archives. Web. October 4, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3157619A9A9F4478B72174593F6FDCF2>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3157619A9A9F4478B72174593F6FDCF2