Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Evening at Pops
- Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Rossini: Overture to the Barber of Seville Rossini: Largo al factotum (Barber of Seville) Offenbach: Barcarolle (Tales of Hoffman) Verdi: Ah, fors e lui (La Traviata) Verdi: Prelude to Act I (La Traviata) Proter: Selections to Kiss Me Kate Gershwin: Medley Berlin: They Say It's Wonderful Berlin: There's No Business Like Weill-Mason: Mack the Knife
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill,” 05/08/1975, GBH Archives, accessed December 5, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E3C6B3E649743538DC610C182050E9A.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill.” 05/08/1975. GBH Archives. Web. December 5, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E3C6B3E649743538DC610C182050E9A>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E3C6B3E649743538DC610C182050E9A