Group, The; U.S. policy towards China
5/21/96 China Trade
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- U.S. policy towards China
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Merle Goldman, Professor of Chinese history, Boston University; William Kirby, Professor of modern Chinese history; Shen Tong, President, Democracy for China Fund; William Alford , Author, To Steal a Book is an Elegant Thing, Director, East Asian Legal Studies, Harvard Law School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; U.S. policy towards China,” 05/21/1996, GBH Archives, accessed December 9, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29ECD8F3685641E69EB268BF5C270602.
- MLA: “Group, The; U.S. policy towards China.” 05/21/1996. GBH Archives. Web. December 9, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29ECD8F3685641E69EB268BF5C270602>.
- APA: Group, The; U.S. policy towards China. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29ECD8F3685641E69EB268BF5C270602