Group, The; Electronic Marketplace, The
1/22/96 Electronic Marketplace
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Electronic Marketplace, The
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bill Harris, Executive vice president, Intuit; Dan Eldridge, Executive vice president, Digicash; John Gould, President, Associated Industries of Massachusetts; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Paul Solman, business correspondent, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Electronic Marketplace, The,” 01/22/1996, GBH Archives, accessed September 30, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29EAC8C5505348BA9FB163958E4E5132.
- MLA: “Group, The; Electronic Marketplace, The.” 01/22/1996. GBH Archives. Web. September 30, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29EAC8C5505348BA9FB163958E4E5132>.
- APA: Group, The; Electronic Marketplace, The. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29EAC8C5505348BA9FB163958E4E5132