Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
The second season begins with Seiji Ozawa conducting Charles Ives’s Central Park In The dark and Richard Strauss’s Ein Heldenleben.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss,” GBH Archives, accessed December 11, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28F569562B954F31807EB1BEFC068BC1.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss.” GBH Archives. Web. December 11, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28F569562B954F31807EB1BEFC068BC1>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28F569562B954F31807EB1BEFC068BC1