Mystery!; Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones
Cadfael, Series III A Morbid Taste for Bones 90 min.
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Abbot Radulfus (Terrence Hardiman) is convinced by Shrewsbury Abbey's prior (Michael Culver) that the bones of a little-known Welsh saint should be returned to the Abbey. The owner of the land where the bones currently lie is dead set against the Abbey's decision -- so much so that someone wants him out of the way for good.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones,” 02/05/1998, GBH Archives, accessed December 10, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28E4F760BAF34C339DDFF64F89EB07E6.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones.” 02/05/1998. GBH Archives. Web. December 10, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28E4F760BAF34C339DDFF64F89EB07E6>.
- APA: Mystery!; Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28E4F760BAF34C339DDFF64F89EB07E6