Group, The; L.A. Police Rodney King Trial
4/12/93 L.A. Police Trial
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- L.A. Police Rodney King Trial
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Juliane Balliro, trial attorney; James Doyle, deputy chief counsel, Committee for Public Counsel Services; Richard Cole, chief, civil rights division, Mass. attorney general's office; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Paul Garrity, arbitrator/mediator.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; L.A. Police Rodney King Trial,” 04/12/1993, GBH Archives, accessed January 28, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2197D2B025FB4E23B123B3D05EAE53D1.
- MLA: “Group, The; L.A. Police Rodney King Trial.” 04/12/1993. GBH Archives. Web. January 28, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2197D2B025FB4E23B123B3D05EAE53D1>.
- APA: Group, The; L.A. Police Rodney King Trial. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2197D2B025FB4E23B123B3D05EAE53D1