Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie; Vodcasts
Vodcasts for Season 3 1-20
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiere October 8, 2006
The edgy and provocative Gourmet’s Diary of a Foodie provides exclusive entrée into the passionate inner circle of the food world to uncover the latest cutting-edge food trends, must-use ingredients, kitchen gadgets and food destinations. The 20-part series affords viewers privileged access to an arsenal of trusted industry journalists and epicurean experts who deliver compelling food stories from all around the globe. From street food in Shanghai to a "flameless" restaurant in Spain, Gourmet’s Diary of a Foodie mixes travel with food to explore, inform and entertain.
Looking at the world food-first, Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie is a sophisticated, high-end series that introduces viewers to a feast of cutting-edge food trends, exotic ingredients, and in-the-know food players on an international level. Expanding on the lessons learned during the show's travels, Gourmet Editor-in-Chief Ruth Reichl, along with a supporting staff of Gourmet's renowned food editors, go inside the magazine's test kitchens to show viewers how they can bring this diverse culinary landscape into their own homes.
Produced by WGBH and Zero Point Zero Productions in association with Gourmet magazine and Discovery Networks International, and exclusively sponsored by TIAA-CREF. Series release date: 10/8/2006
- Program Description
Series aired in 2007 and 2008.
Full episode video podcast feed offers all 13 episodes of the current season in their entirety.
Additional video podcast feed offers interviews, at-home videos, Carnegie performances, out-takes and raw, unedited rehearsals.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Zero Point Zero Productions (Series Producer)
- Tenaglia, Lydia (Series Producer)
- Collins, Christopher (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie; Vodcasts,” 03/02/2009, GBH Archives, accessed December 10, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2038B2C42BA54260B3C05E705A709F02.
- MLA: “Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie; Vodcasts.” 03/02/2009. GBH Archives. Web. December 10, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2038B2C42BA54260B3C05E705A709F02>.
- APA: Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie; Vodcasts. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2038B2C42BA54260B3C05E705A709F02