Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later
10/8/92 Women on Anita Hill, 1 year later
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Women on Anita Hill: One year later
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Deborah Toler, writer; Ayida Mthembu, assistant dean of student affairs, MIT; Sarah Wright, Boston Herald; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later,” 10/08/1992, GBH Archives, accessed December 2, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_13E147B92FCF4F6FBB13DDF21DCC14F4.
- MLA: “Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later.” 10/08/1992. GBH Archives. Web. December 2, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_13E147B92FCF4F6FBB13DDF21DCC14F4>.
- APA: Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_13E147B92FCF4F6FBB13DDF21DCC14F4