Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later
10/8/92 Women on Anita Hill, 1 year later
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Women on Anita Hill: One year later
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Deborah Toler, writer; Ayida Mthembu, assistant dean of student affairs, MIT; Sarah Wright, Boston Herald; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later,” 10/08/1992, GBH Archives, accessed January 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_13E147B92FCF4F6FBB13DDF21DCC14F4.
- MLA: “Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later.” 10/08/1992. GBH Archives. Web. January 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_13E147B92FCF4F6FBB13DDF21DCC14F4>.
- APA: Group, The; Women on Anita Hill: One year later. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_13E147B92FCF4F6FBB13DDF21DCC14F4