Education And Race Relations; Human Rights In World Affairs
Approximate date: 1965
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Education And Race Relations
- Human Rights In World Affairs
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
A lecture by Dr. John Gibson, Senior Associate Director, Lincoln Filene Center, Tufts University. Recorded in the WGBH studios, 10/7/1965, B&W directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Race and Ethnicity
- Social Issues
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Human Rights In World Affairs,” GBH Archives, accessed November 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0EFA9A42076147B6B0B09797979E70AF.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Human Rights In World Affairs.” GBH Archives. Web. November 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0EFA9A42076147B6B0B09797979E70AF>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Human Rights In World Affairs. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0EFA9A42076147B6B0B09797979E70AF