Education And Race Relations; Human Rights In World Affairs
Approximate date: 1965
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Education And Race Relations
- Human Rights In World Affairs
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
A lecture by Dr. John Gibson, Senior Associate Director, Lincoln Filene Center, Tufts University. Recorded in the WGBH studios, 10/7/1965, B&W directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Race and Ethnicity
- Social Issues
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Human Rights In World Affairs,” GBH Archives, accessed January 26, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0EFA9A42076147B6B0B09797979E70AF.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Human Rights In World Affairs.” GBH Archives. Web. January 26, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0EFA9A42076147B6B0B09797979E70AF>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Human Rights In World Affairs. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0EFA9A42076147B6B0B09797979E70AF