Antiques Roadshow; Boise, ID
Antiques Roadshow 1801 Boise - Hour 1 EE Master - Texted, Mixed TRT 54:40 HDCAM First Air Date 1/6/14
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Antiques Roadshow
- Boise, ID
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Boise, ID,” 01/06/2014, GBH Archives, accessed March 1, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C3C649128424431A8C8ACEC56E3404E.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Boise, ID.” 01/06/2014. GBH Archives. Web. March 1, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C3C649128424431A8C8ACEC56E3404E>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Boise, ID. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C3C649128424431A8C8ACEC56E3404E