Antiques Roadshow; Boise, ID
Antiques Roadshow 1801 Boise - Hour 1 EE Master - Texted, Mixed TRT 54:40 HDCAM First Air Date 1/6/14
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Antiques Roadshow
- Boise, ID
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Boise, ID,” 01/06/2014, GBH Archives, accessed November 30, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C3C649128424431A8C8ACEC56E3404E.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Boise, ID.” 01/06/2014. GBH Archives. Web. November 30, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C3C649128424431A8C8ACEC56E3404E>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Boise, ID. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0C3C649128424431A8C8ACEC56E3404E