Boston Symphony Orchestra; Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce
Original Record date: 11/21/62 Dubbed: 9/17/92 Features an interview with Erich Leinsdorf, conductor
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce
- Program Description
William Pierce introduces program outside of Symphony Hall; walks inside and interviews Boston Symphony Orchestra Music Director Erich Leinsdorf in his office. Later Leinsdorf moves to the stage and with the Orchestra rehearses Alvin Etler: Concerto for Wind Quintet and Orchestra. Directed by Fred Barzyk; produced by Jordan Whitelaw; black and white, originally recorded 11/21/1962.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Boston Symphony Orchestra; Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce,” 11/21/1962, GBH Archives, accessed November 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0A8D37706F3F4A11B4FCC486ECC636EC.
- MLA: “Boston Symphony Orchestra; Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce.” 11/21/1962. GBH Archives. Web. November 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0A8D37706F3F4A11B4FCC486ECC636EC>.
- APA: Boston Symphony Orchestra; Symphony Hall: An Intimate View with Bill Pierce. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0A8D37706F3F4A11B4FCC486ECC636EC