Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Seiji Ozawa conducting: Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, featuring Andre Watts; and Ravel: Valses Nobles et Sentimentales La Valse. Recorded 6/25/1975.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel,” 06/25/1975, GBH Archives, accessed November 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02AA7F41EFF44D2FAE8D321D760B76E9.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel.” 06/25/1975. GBH Archives. Web. November 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02AA7F41EFF44D2FAE8D321D760B76E9>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Liszt; Ravel. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_02AA7F41EFF44D2FAE8D321D760B76E9