COMPARE AND CONTRAST, MISCELLANIES AND STRUNG OUT JAZZ PERFORMED BY JAMES P AND JACK T - BENNY AND SONNY - JIM EUROPE AND JIM DAPOGNY - RED, WILD BILL, AND THE DUKE AND OTHERS
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 02/19/1987, GBH Archives, accessed January 27, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_E8540DCA8D62480A8E2EF2935B597D53.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 02/19/1987. GBH Archives. Web. January 27, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_E8540DCA8D62480A8E2EF2935B597D53>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_E8540DCA8D62480A8E2EF2935B597D53