Morning Pro Musica; Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Morning Pro Musica
- Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon
- Series Description
Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Program Description
Series Description: Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Warshaw, Leslie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Pro Musica; Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon,” 01/20/1988, GBH Archives, accessed December 8, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_DEB751556D32473B90F9FA78BB7B0D4D.
- MLA: “Morning Pro Musica; Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon.” 01/20/1988. GBH Archives. Web. December 8, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_DEB751556D32473B90F9FA78BB7B0D4D>.
- APA: Morning Pro Musica; Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_DEB751556D32473B90F9FA78BB7B0D4D