George Wettling's New Yorkers with Ted Hawkins and Jack Teagarden 1944 Duke Ellington in London 1933 New Orleans Rhythm Kings 1923 Rampart Street Paraders, Los Angeles 1954
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 05/29/1986, GBH Archives, accessed December 11, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D863E7AFA4F24096B3EC5A849C3AC2EC.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 05/29/1986. GBH Archives. Web. December 11, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D863E7AFA4F24096B3EC5A849C3AC2EC>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D863E7AFA4F24096B3EC5A849C3AC2EC