JIMMY MCPARTLAND'S SQUIRRELS, 1936; LOUIS WITH LIL'S HOT SHOTS AND ERSKINE TATE'S VENDOME THEATER ORCHESTRA 1926; TODD ROLLINS' ORCHESTRA 1934; NATALIE LAMB AT TOWN HALL 1969
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 01/08/1987, GBH Archives, accessed November 30, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B2F6E2FB2F994DFABEB0CAD328573715.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 01/08/1987. GBH Archives. Web. November 30, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B2F6E2FB2F994DFABEB0CAD328573715>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B2F6E2FB2F994DFABEB0CAD328573715