Classical Performances Live; Rennaissonics
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Classical Performances Live
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Rennaissonics,” 11/30/2001, GBH Archives, accessed December 2, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AFEA098100E14593BE402EAFB624BD4E.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Rennaissonics.” 11/30/2001. GBH Archives. Web. December 2, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AFEA098100E14593BE402EAFB624BD4E>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Rennaissonics. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AFEA098100E14593BE402EAFB624BD4E