Morning Stories; From the Street
Tony tx (tracks) intro to podcast “From the Street”
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Morning Stories
- From the Street
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
The third of three half-hour Morning Stories programs, originally produced for radio.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artists for providing some of the music used in this program: touchingGrace for "Eastern Sky," Five Star Fall for "What Planet," Jay Kishor for "Raga Malgunji - vilambit teentaal," and John Williams for "Days End."
Also, to the Lascivious Biddies for their recording of "Ozone Haze."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; From the Street,” 07/10/2007, GBH Archives, accessed December 11, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_97D7501F234C4D79A260566E40B09F8D.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; From the Street.” 07/10/2007. GBH Archives. Web. December 11, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_97D7501F234C4D79A260566E40B09F8D>.
- APA: Morning Stories; From the Street. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_97D7501F234C4D79A260566E40B09F8D