Morning Stories; Letter to Bob
Charles Elias phoner session with Tony Kahn
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Morning Stories
- Letter to Bob
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
On the 18th of February, 1951, Corporal Robert L. Knapp died in the Korean War. 47 years later, Helaine Golann finally said goodbye. Also, Charles Elias, a Marine medic in Iraq, talks about missing his weapon.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artist Ehren Starks for the use of "One Big Hope" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Letter to Bob,” 12/11/2006, GBH Archives, accessed January 24, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8B4E8F9F832E4637B7F3E752B2950D42.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Letter to Bob.” 12/11/2006. GBH Archives. Web. January 24, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8B4E8F9F832E4637B7F3E752B2950D42>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Letter to Bob. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8B4E8F9F832E4637B7F3E752B2950D42