Urban Planning Principles; Ismail Serageldin: New Communities
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Urban Planning Principles
- Ismail Serageldin: New Communities
- Series Description
Series of lectures on the principles of public planning, presented in cooperation with the Commission on Extension Courses, a commission composed of educational and cultural institutions in the greater Boston area. The lecturer for the course is William Nash, Professor of City and Regional Planning at Harvard University. The series surveys the social, economic, political, and physical problems that accompany urban development and planning. Radio. 1969-1970. Series release date: 1969-1970
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- Chicago: “Urban Planning Principles; Ismail Serageldin: New Communities,” 04/20/1970, GBH Archives, accessed March 1, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7480FA9323DD45DCA105653603400860.
- MLA: “Urban Planning Principles; Ismail Serageldin: New Communities.” 04/20/1970. GBH Archives. Web. March 1, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7480FA9323DD45DCA105653603400860>.
- APA: Urban Planning Principles; Ismail Serageldin: New Communities. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7480FA9323DD45DCA105653603400860