Chamberworks; American String Quartet
Haydn: Quartet No. 3, Op. 64 in B Flat Major
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- American String Quartet
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; American String Quartet,” 06/03/1982, GBH Archives, accessed March 4, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_224CE678D080429DA10C2100BB395FF2.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; American String Quartet.” 06/03/1982. GBH Archives. Web. March 4, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_224CE678D080429DA10C2100BB395FF2>.
- APA: Chamberworks; American String Quartet. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_224CE678D080429DA10C2100BB395FF2