Group, The; Rediscovering the Music of Stephen Foster
7/4/96 Rediscovering Stephen Foster
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Rediscovering the Music of Stephen Foster
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Morgan James Peters, artistic director, Oversoul Theater Collective, musicologist; Ken Emerson, music writer and editor; Deane Root, Coeditor, The Music of Stephen C. Foster; Peter Quinn, Author, Banished Children of Eve; Noel Tipton, Artistic director, Eventide Arts Festival.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Rediscovering the Music of Stephen Foster,” 07/04/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FF98C1A34CF5431785ACDC719EFDF3E9.
- MLA: “Group, The; Rediscovering the Music of Stephen Foster.” 07/04/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FF98C1A34CF5431785ACDC719EFDF3E9>.
- APA: Group, The; Rediscovering the Music of Stephen Foster. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FF98C1A34CF5431785ACDC719EFDF3E9