Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 2
5/12/93 Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 2
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 2
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Mitchell Rabkin, president, Beth Israel Hospital; David Rosenbloom, chair, Community Medical Alliance; Ned Murphy, executive director,Mass. Health and Educational Facilities Authorities; Richard Crater, chief operating officer, Massachusetts General Hospital; Meizhu Lui, coordinator, Boston Health Access Project.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 2,” 05/12/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FED1A0BF13B145C8A351DC887A2012FA.
- MLA: “Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 2.” 05/12/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FED1A0BF13B145C8A351DC887A2012FA>.
- APA: Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 2. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FED1A0BF13B145C8A351DC887A2012FA